For Sale Carl's ProGray screen material 160x213cm

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by chrisgeary, Sep 10, 2017.

1. chrisgeary

chrisgeary

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +258
    I have some Carl's Place ProGray projector screen material available. I bought it from Carl's Place directly and had it shipped to the UK at a cost of £170 including shipping and duty.

It's dimensions are 160x213cm. Comes with original tube for shipping at cost.

ProGray is a front projection material which is stiff and sturdy, resulting in a screen that hangs nice and flat without the need to be stretched. The high contrast gray/grey (Gain 0.8) surface means that, compared to white surfaces and when paired with a relatively bright projector, the image will have a greater contrast with deeper blacks in environments with low ambient light concerns. Carl's ProGray Material is made of a fiberglass layer, bonded with PVC and works best for indoor applications where it is attached directly onto the wall or can be safely stored rolled.
    • ProGray is easier to install because it does not require tension-mounting or building a frame; simply attach it to the wall. It would work well being stapled to a frame as well, then you could use some flocked black border tape to make the image really pop.
    • High contrast gray/grey (Gain 0.8) offers greater contrast & deeper blacks in environments with low ambient light concerns
    • ProGray is made of fiberglass layer and bonded with PVC which works very well indoors
    • This front-projection screen works best with a bright (2,000+ lumens) projector
    I bought it as a test but in my room I really need a ALR material like React3 (which I have on order) so this material is surplus to requirements. It is not in perfect condition, it has some marks where I had border tape applied but if you're looking for a 2m wide screen to make a 2.35:1 aspect, the material dents would be covered and this screen could be perfect for you. Otherwise, I'm sure they would flatten out once mounted on a frame and given a little tension. See the photo below for a good idea of condition.

20170910_140338.jpg

I'd be happy for you to take a look at it in person first to make sure it'll be suitable.

[​IMG]

Price and currency: 99
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: BT or cash on collection
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  2. chrisgeary

chrisgeary

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +258
    ^

3. Buggs66

Buggs66

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +123
    Would it be possible to send the material by royal mail or courier.

4. chrisgeary

chrisgeary

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +258
    Yes.. absolutely. It's rolled and ready to go. Did you see the photo of it? I just noticed that the image was a big X.

5. Buggs66

Buggs66

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +123
    Would you take £100 delivered.

6. chrisgeary

chrisgeary

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings: