Card problem

pepito2003

Standard Member
Hello to everybody.
I do not know if what am going to ask is legal or not, but I just need some help.
I live in Spain an for 2 years I have been a subscriber to Sky through a dealer operating here in Spain. I have an Irish card, so I pay in euros which is very expensive now compared with the British Pound. This dealer has been charging me for everything and is asking me a lot of money for re-newing the card for another year. She gave me a solution: get a a friend's address in the UK and he will receive the card and only has to send it to somebody in the UK to activate it. She says is completely normal and safe because each address can have up to 5 subscribers. The problem is I do not have any friend with a permanent address in the UK, that's because I am asking for some help from here. The monthly charge I will do it through my visa card, as I have been going it til today.
Probably I am asking for too much, but I am tired of wasting money on these 'comissions'.
Sorry for my broken English.
Thanks a lot to everybody.
Jose

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T9/X Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom