Carada Screen

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
I thought i share what the images looks like with my JVC750 if you did not see in the Projector section. I got the screen in late December 09 from USA. But it will be on sale when i work out the price with delivery.

Wish i could keep it, but the Carada screen did not fit my room plan, as its in front off a window, my plan to move it when not in use was a silly one, due to the size and weight. Its been packed away now, and will be up for sale at a big discount due to me badly scuffing both top corner sides off the trim on the wall :facepalm: which can be covered by small black material patch or inked in, not noticeable from front viewing.

EDIT - the screen will be slightly refurbished soon as Carada has sent me material to cover the scuffed areas.

These pics were taken first time, some better than others, and not very straight, hence the bottom right corner is out, as the projector is not mounted central to the screen yet, and do not necessary reflect the image quality which looks better than in the photos. Even better if the walls were darken with black material.

Carada Criterion Series 110” diagonal 16:9 screen

Click to enlarge

IMG_3361.jpg

IMG_3363.jpg

IMG_3364.jpg

IMG_3367.jpg

IMG_3368.jpg

IMG_3373.jpg

IMG_3374.jpg

Screen Pics

screen5.jpg

screen4.jpg