Car infotainment systems to avoid a new car purchase - Educate a Noob Please

dino_jr

Buying a new car right now is actually a bad idea... No deals, high APR's, minimal discounts etc. If her Vitara is reasonably new then makes sense to keep it in the current environment. (I speak as as a hypocrite as my new car arrived 6 weeks ago.) :D

Does her dashboard match this video? Head unit looks double DIN, so a new unit may be quite easy to fit, pending the harness plugging in and steering wheel controls talking to it.

Tempest

^ Thanks for the info.
After though and my viewpoints on this, she'd decided not to go with the car which was offered.
Whilst new, it was a step down in the actual car range.
So whilst it did perform very well, it was noisier and had a harsher ride than the current car, which she's accepted now, so I think the initial new car bug has gone away for the moment.
Will try and get some test drives in some electric cars soon. Not for actual buying now, but to get across why waiting a bit longer to move into the future, as opposed to right now invest in a brand new dinosaur burner may not be the greatest idea.

Don't think there is a double head unit, but then again I've not really looked that hard.
I'll take a look over the weekend :)

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom