Captain Scarlet News

Garrett

I just heard from the mouth of Gerry Anderson, that are going to make a major motion picture of Captain Scarlet. This is one of his best series I’m rely looking forward to it I hope they use real actors without wooden acting.:D

G

Grimley

I read somewhere on the web that they did a CGI test episode of Captain Scarlet a couple of years ago, I believe it got turned down to do a series.

My guess it will be quite good as long as Gerry Anderson is involved in the film making.

No idea who they'll cast for the captains, IMO Leslie Nielson would make a pretty good Colonel White.
Also the casting for Angels IMO mostly supermodels.

Garrett

Will Captain Scarlet be American and Captain Black be a Britt:rolleyes:

gringottsdirect

Captain Scarlet........Viggo Mortensen
Captain Black..........George Clooney
Colonel White........Robert Forster
Captain Blue.............Guy Pierce
Captain Green.............Edward Norton
Captain Pink..............Graham Norton
The Angels.....................Atomic Kitten

F

Family Guy

I heard a recently as yesterday (on RI:SE) that Anderson was also involved with a live actin Thunderbirds film - and heard elsewhere that the Baldwins (all of them) will be involved - now I wonder what parts they'll play:confused: :D

Garrett

Originally posted by Army Bloke
I heard a recently as yesterday (on RI:SE) that Anderson was also involved with a live actin Thunderbirds film - and heard elsewhere that the Baldwins (all of them) will be involved - now I wonder what parts they'll play:confused: :D
Or the cast of Thunderbirds where playing the Baldwin brothers.:rolleyes: (only joking lads).

Timh

Distinguished Member
It won't be the same without Cary Grant doing the voice for Captain Scarlet :(

But Vin Diesel could do 'THIS IS VOICE OF THE MYSTERON'S' :D

Garrett

I take it that was a joke, as Francis Mathews said to Gerry do you want to hear my Cary Grant impersonation, Gerry liked it and used it. As to the voice of the MYSTERON'S why don’t the still use the original since we never see them (not unless they have to say something different).

Timh

Distinguished Member
Garrett

No it wasn't a joke, your knowledge of CS is just greater than mine :( I believe the voice of CS was credited as Cy Grant, i could be wrong.

Garrett

I think that one goes to Lieutenant Green, Cy was an black actor and if my memory serves me right he also sang. I thing he was in one of the later Blake 7 stories as a blind scientist with glasses that allowed him to see. Servalan killed him.

Timh

Distinguished Member
Your Knowledge is endless. :) I am the Apprentice of Thief ;)

Garrett

It was on a program on the BBC called Tonight that he sang on. It was a News type program with Cliff Michelmore?????

Timh

Distinguished Member
Originally posted by Garrett
It was on a program on the BBC called Tonight that he sang on. It was a News type program with Cliff Michelmore?????
:eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom