Captain America Winter Soldier 3D BR - £13.54

A good price OP, and probably the best so far for a new copy.
I got my (as new) 3D combo copy of the above title from "cex" for a tenner including the cardboard cover although your not guaranteed that. I just checked on their website but it is selling for £15 at the moment.

It's worth checking out their website though because very often there are times when 3D copies (sometimes without the digital copy, sometimes with) sell at this price point. Also it depends where one lives and where the shops are I suppose. It is also better to go to the shop rather than buy online because if the shop has more than one copy of a title you can get the best "Amaray" box and wrap around cover art / details and you can also check out the disc or discs. There are several other 3D titles I have garnered at this price point in the same "as new" condition, those being....ahem "Transformers Age Of Extinction" (yeah, yeah I know, I know) :rolleyes: "Live Die Repeat Edge Of Tomorrow" both of which had the cardboard covers and "X Men Days Of Future Past". But you have to know your prices with other well known web based sellers or maybe "ebay".

Last edited:
I'd been desperately waiting for this to come down in price and caved last week as I wanted to watch it before seeing Avengers this week. Well, if you go to HMV they've got this, Iron Man 3 and titles like X-Men Days of Future Past in their 2 for £25 section. D'oh!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom