Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Lenticular Edition (Zavvi Exclusive) (2D/3D Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 30/11/2015

catws-jpg.642892

Attachments

• CATWS.jpg
    CATWS.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 661
  • CATWS(back).jpg
    CATWS(back).jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 217
  • CATWS(open).jpg
    CATWS(open).jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
I quite like that but i have the original release so no need for me to buy again. Good alternative for those that don't though :)

I don't get why they've gone for a sort of pastel effect on this and the other Capt America. Very poor compared to the originals IMO

I don't get why they're doing this at all. Other than to squeeze the punter.

I don't get why they're doing this at all. Other than to squeeze the punter.
The rest of the SteelBooks they sell regularly end up in the bargain bin so they probably need something to sell at full price.

Let's face Marvel SteelBooks are a winner for every retailer who have released them.

Happy to have just the first release and really really happy to have shifted the spare copy before this popped up :blush:

ÂŁ28.99? What is the justification this time?

I won't get that from selling the original i paid so much for....thenagain my thor and iron man steelbooks arent selling either. The whole thing is frustrating just want the marvel to match...

Zvc5 works for 5% off

ÂŁ28.99? What is the justification this time?

I won't get that from selling the original i paid so much for....thenagain my thor and iron man steelbooks arent selling either. The whole thing is frustrating just want the marvel to match...

Your paying for 'Marvel Day' and the fact that someone had to get up early to sort it all out.

Steelbooks are the new snake oil.

If people want the originals of any of the marvel steelbooks let me know.

ÂŁ24.99 now

Your paying for 'Marvel'.

Marvel are the new snake oil.

Fixed that for you :)

Is this a limited run? It doesn't say how many copies there are on Zavvi.

A few copies now, a few more later, probably a few more during and after the release day... and why not some more a few months from now... :D

Horrible steelbook, no idea what the lenti looks like, or indeed if the lenti is a magnet or a slip, no idea of print run, over priced... I think I'm out.

Matte finish, Embossed title. Looks pretty good to me but happy with original.
(Pics thanks to sikeogan) :)

Attachments

• catws.jpg
    catws.jpg
    385.4 KB · Views: 100
  • catws(2).jpg
    catws(2).jpg
    469.1 KB · Views: 1,707
  • catws(3).jpg
    catws(3).jpg
    836.7 KB · Views: 695
  • catws(4).jpg