Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Lenticular Edition (Zavvi Exclusive) (2D/3D Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
I quite like that but i have the original release so no need for me to buy again. Good alternative for those that don't though :)

Lamaje Island

I don't get why they've gone for a sort of pastel effect on this and the other Capt America. Very poor compared to the originals IMO

absolutely80s

I don't get why they're doing this at all. Other than to squeeze the punter.

Ronnie3067

Distinguished Member
I don't get why they're doing this at all. Other than to squeeze the punter.
The rest of the SteelBooks they sell regularly end up in the bargain bin so they probably need something to sell at full price.

Let's face Marvel SteelBooks are a winner for every retailer who have released them.

Vid

Distinguished Member
Happy to have just the first release and really really happy to have shifted the spare copy before this popped up :blush:

replicant81

£28.99? What is the justification this time?

I won't get that from selling the original i paid so much for....thenagain my thor and iron man steelbooks arent selling either. The whole thing is frustrating just want the marvel to match...

Wil21

Zvc5 works for 5% off

£28.99? What is the justification this time?

I won't get that from selling the original i paid so much for....thenagain my thor and iron man steelbooks arent selling either. The whole thing is frustrating just want the marvel to match...
Your paying for 'Marvel Day' and the fact that someone had to get up early to sort it all out.

Steelbooks are the new snake oil.

Wil21

£24.99 now

smabu

Horrible steelbook, no idea what the lenti looks like, or indeed if the lenti is a magnet or a slip, no idea of print run, over priced... I think I'm out.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...

Latest News

iFi Audio launches iDSD Diablo DAC/Headphone amp
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung launches Galaxy Buds Pro
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung launches Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra smart phones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Mola Mola debuts Kula integrated amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett