Question Captain America civil war

_Dragon_

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi

The mrs is mad on iron man do you need to of watched the previous captain america films to know whats going on? She is not keen on watching those.

Personally I think going into Civil War without watching at least Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron would be a mistake but that doesn't mean she won't enjoy it just you will be thrown in the deep end expecting to know who this characters are.

Thanks i did say that to her but you know women lol, really i might be better of getting the triplepack building up to iron man.

Hi

The mrs is mad on iron man do you need to of watched the previous captain america films to know whats going on? She is not keen on watching those.

Personally I think going into Civil War without watching at least Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron would be a mistake but that doesn't mean she won't enjoy it just you will be thrown in the deep end expecting to know who this characters are.

You could always tell her the basis of the them two if she wants to watch CW2 first, although Ultron has a fair bit of Iron Man in it so I just let her watch all 3, WS up there with the best super hero films.

Cheers,I have suggested to her about getting Avengers first.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom