Captain America: Civil War (Zavvi Exclusive) (2D/3D Blu-ray Steelbook)

I have had my card cancelled and I have this preordered win Zavvi. I wonder if I should re-order from Amazon.it or even better order from a Best Buy seller (if there is one)

Just saw this thread get a bump & had a heart in mouth moment thinking I'd missed it...just checked Zavvi account...order is there Phew!!!

Must try to remember what I've got on order lol

Neil

Artwork going round for the Best Buy release, I'd expect ours to be the same but with faces on the spine.

ca-cw-bb-jpg.731849

Attachments

• CA-CW-BB.jpg
    CA-CW-BB.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 250
I prefer the placeholder art at this moment. The above could better it but that depends on the finish.

Looks cool. Hope there is some embossing/ debossing!
I cant see where theres much scope for it but possible where theres damage to the shield or helm.

I was thinking the Shield (star) and ironman's face.
I was thinking because of them being side by side it would be difficult for that, but further away from the middle the damage on the shield and some on the helm and may even debossing on the eye.

Not a fan of that art I must admit. It just feels very randomly thrown together and cheap.
I will wait until there is a bit more to show but right now I prefer the placeholder artwork.

It's the same artwork as the empire magazine subscriber cover from a few months back

Not a fan of that art I must admit. It just feels very randomly thrown together and cheap.
I will wait until there is a bit more to show but right now I prefer the placeholder artwork.
Well could be to allow for debossing but if there is non I prefer the pic on the back better.

Faces... spine... as expected!

ca-cw-euro-jpg.732373

Attachments

• CA-CW-euro.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 201
Spine doesn't look so bad when it has enough faces to fill the whole thing

I think I must be the only person that likes the faces on the spine lol!! ;)

Me too, I'm liking the design myself :thumbsup:

But I don't think there's a steelbook spine big enough for when The Avengers: Infinity war films roll around :D

Me too, I'm liking the design myself :thumbsup:

But I don't think there's a steelbook spine big enough for when The Avengers: Infinity war films roll around :D
Maybe it'll be a jumbo steelbook just to fit them all on haha!! :D

I'm sure Disney will manage, if not, they will probably leave the spine blank :rolleyes:

I can take it or leave it with regards to faces on spines, the overall artwork matters more to me, If I like it then face spines wouldn't be enough to stop me from buying it, If I don't like it then I'll pass on it just like I did with Ant-man. Ultimately I'll end up with whichever version I prefer (or just amaray it if neither), whether that's the initial release with faces (CA:TWS for example) or the inevitable Lenticular edition with title (GOTG for example) :)

Haven't decided on this one, doesn't look bad but then it doesn't look great either!

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom