Captain America: Civil War (Zavvi Exclusive) (2D/3D Blu-ray Steelbook)

Can't believe I missed this. Hopefully more copies will be available later on.

Some more copies expected to go up tomorrow (around 12pm):)

Last edited:
German artwork (could be final)
What a surprise, there won't be any title on the spine or steelbook :thumbsdow

Attachments

• The-First-Avenger_-Civil-War-(SteelBook™)-[3D-BD&2D-BD--Blu-ray].png
    The-First-Avenger_-Civil-War-(SteelBook™)-[3D-BD&2D-BD--Blu-ray].png
    113.1 KB · Views: 95
If the UK stays in Europe, Germany may force all EU countries to use the German names. Lol. ;-)

Don't want to be that annoying guy who missed out, but im going to have to be, haven't checked this site in months as i was trying to limit my steelbook buying so avoided the temptation of hearing about all the releases but this is one of the few this year i really wanted to get, didn't think it would be up for pre-order anywhere this early, so if anyone does have any spares i can pay or trade and it would be gratefully appreciated, can anyone help out?

It will most likely become available again closer to release date, are you signed up to Zavvi email alerts?

Yes, i think i am but i get a huge amount of emails each day so sometimes i dont get round to them all, so if anyone can help me out with a spare that would be amazing, if not ill try and keep a close eye on if it becomes available again

Yes, i think i am but i get a huge amount of emails each day so sometimes i dont get round to them all, so if anyone can help me out with a spare that would be amazing, if not ill try and keep a close eye on if it becomes available again
For future reference, Zavvi steelbook preorders for new release films tend to coincide with the UK cinema release date nowadays :smashin:
Eg so the as yet unannounced Dr Strange steelbook will probably go on preorder on 28th Oct, as that's the cinema release date.

can't believe it... lost my debit card at the weekend.. have to get a new one.. and will also have to cancel order...gutted.. cheers Zavvi

can't believe it... lost my debit card at the weekend.. have to get a new one.. and will also have to cancel order...gutted.. cheers Zavvi

I had to have a new card issued too. I messaged Zavvi on FB and they said:

"Thanks for getting in touch. When payment is due to be taken, you will receive an email that there is a payment problem. You will then need to go in to your account and follow the prompts to resolve this by updating your card details. Thanks, CH"

I know a lot of people have said they have an issue when this happens, but last year when my card expired, I never had any issue with the pre-orders I had with Zavvi. I updated my card details and everything went through fine.

depends on the steelbook, if it's a sought after one then they seem to have a habit of giving your copy to someone else and cancelling yours. Any films like that I generally order 2 of on different cards

Thanks firvthe advice guys.. I will leave the order in and hope

Well, if anyone wants a safety net for their Zavvi order, this is up on Amazon.it too.

Well, if anyone wants a safety net for their Zavvi order, this is up on Amazon.it too.
Cheers Mate.. got it in with Amazon IT just to be sure

Safety is a big word when ordering from Amazon.it because their packaging isn't really safe :D
However it's around the same price as the Zavvi release (shipping included)
A real safer solution is the German release (usually packaged well for shipping) but a few euros more for this release.
The steelbook is identical in Europe/UK so no worries about title differences etc since there won't be any. J-card will be the only difference between countries.

European Releases & Discussion Thread (Blu-ray Steelbook)

I've gone for the solid, efficient, reliable German version.. cancelled the others

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom