Captain America: Civil War (Zavvi Exclusive) (2D/3D Blu-ray Steelbook)

I ordered one of these...

Then I ordered another with the code.

I tried cancelling the first one and Zavvi conveniently won't allow cancellations.
It comes up with a 'sorry' error.
What code?
Couldn't get the ZAVWEL54 code to work.
Do you have a working code?

The ZAVWEL54 code only worked for a very short time at the start of pre-orders.
I blind ordered at 00:50 on Friday morning (having just got in from the pub) and the code was not working.
Looks like Zavvi were a bit sharper than usual in cancelling the code.

I blind ordered at 00:50 on Friday morning (having just got in from the pub) and the code was not working.
Looks like Zavvi were a bit sharper than usual in cancelling the code.

I tried the code just before midnight if i remember correctly, so maybe it worked for around 1 hour and then was disabled.
I'm pretty sure you'll be able to grab this (with the code) around the time of release.

I ordered one of these...

Then I ordered another with the code.

I tried cancelling the first one and Zavvi conveniently won't allow cancellations.
It comes up with a 'sorry' error.

You'll have to message them so they can cancel it for you, the cancellation error thing has been a problem with the site for the last week or more, knowing how speedy Zavvi usually are it should be fixed by the end of the year... :D

Watched in IMAX on Friday. Brilliant film.
Possibility the best one yet from Marvel.
Spiderman, Antman and Black Panther stole the show for me!

Spiderman especially.

It was very entertaining and up with Cap 2 and the first Avengers, but I think it is getting a bit samey.

According to their Twitter feed there's only a 'few' left !

Well sadly I'm one of those who missed out, thought I could hold out a few more days & it sold out, any chance Best Buy gets a Civil War steel since they had steels for the first two Cap Americas? I know they usually get steels for all MCU movies don't they?

Well sadly I'm one of those who missed out, thought I could hold out a few more days & it sold out, any chance Best Buy gets a Civil War steel since they had steels for the first two Cap Americas? I know they usually get steels for all MCU movies don't they?

I am confused, what were you holding out for if you knew this had already gone live?
Payment isn't taken upon pre-order if that is what you mean.

I am confused, what were you holding out for if you knew this had already gone live?
Payment isn't taken upon pre-order if that is what you mean.

Well i've never ordered steels through Zavvi before as the ones that sell out typically always end up on Best Buy's site later on, and I live in USA so i try to avoid ordering overseas if I can avoid it. Best Buy has done steels for every Marvel movie it seems (& most are the same as Zavvi's 'exclusives') so it must be a matter of time before they post a preorder

Well i've never ordered steels through Zavvi before as the ones that sell out typically always end up on Best Buy's site later on, and I live in USA so i try to avoid ordering overseas if I can avoid it. Best Buy has done steels for every Marvel movie it seems (& most are the same as Zavvi's 'exclusives') so it must be a matter of time before they post a preorder
You'll be fine. I'm sure Best Buy will announce soon. If not then there are other european sites that will offer this, usually one of the Amazon sites. If you're unsure in future just order one and then cancel when you get the preorder in at Best Buy. That way you never miss out.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom