Captain America: Civil War (Zavvi Exclusive) (2D/3D Blu-ray Steelbook)

I'm in at 14:00 so hoping that it's not too busy and not too many talkers.

Well the room I am in is virtually empty with no pre-bookings other than most of the very front row, which I believe are reserved for people with disabilities. I saw a single seat taken up smack bang in the middle of the room for that one Simpsons-esque 'comic book guy' who walk among us. Other than that, as it stands, we are virtually empty. Most would want the evening atmosphere and nightlife to accompany it so I am glad I am in the afternoon.

Last edited:
Completely forgot to check for this, got it posted to my facebook. God damn I love Steelbook Collector FB page right now. Ordered my copy.

Damn you Zavvi, Damn you to Hell!

*cough* reduced (!!!) *cough* to £24.95. Place-holder Artwork. Haven't seen the film yet. Pre-ordered anyway. I feel dirty and ashamed :(

At least it comes with 3D unlike the first edition of The Farce Awakens SB :mad:

link / code definitely not working.

Stuck a pre-order in, no surprise for me really ... it's a comic book movie and it's Marvel! :D

This film WILL NOT disappoint you!

All the hype of Bats vs Supes and not as much over this one, yet this blows it out the water for me.

Marvel have done it again!

Not ordered yet, but I have seen it twice ! Excellent film, worth the hype.

Yikes I'll get on it then ! I was hoping for a code to pop up or something !

I ordered one of these...

Then I ordered another with the code.

I tried cancelling the first one and Zavvi conveniently won't allow cancellations.
It comes up with a 'sorry' error.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom