Captain America: Civil War (Zavvi Exclusive) (2D/3D Blu-ray Steelbook)

That could be a spoiler for those who didn't catch it at the cinema.

Just got back in and the steels arives some quick pictures more to follow when I had a coffee.
CA 1.jpg
CA 2.jpg
CA 3.jpg

Mine arrived this morning, not too keen on the colours. I understand its supposed to 'look' distressed but it just looks Sun bleached to me.

More pics without the wrapping on and the info on card more clear on the back there looks a fault about 1/4 in but if you look close its part of the background and covered with the sparks.
Sorry thought I could rotate freehand with paint but cant find the option so some are not dead square with the frame.
CA 4.jpg
CA 5.jpg
CA 6.jpg
CA 7.jpg
ca 9.jpg

One of the back with the box open showing the spine.
P1010127.JPG

The real reason why
Thor and Hulk
aren't in this film...they wouldn't fit on the spine :laugh:
Ah but even so there was
some others in the fight they not got on the spine i.e. Spider-Man also Ant-Man

This is also still available on the Zavvi site as part of their 'Marvel Day' that they do when nearly every Marvel film is released on media. I've got two copies on the way to hopefully counteract dings/slashes

Ah but even so there was
some others in the fight they not got on the spine i.e. Spider-Man also Ant-Man
Well for whatever reason,
Spider-man
seems to be completely missing from all printed marketing materials for some reason (posters, amaray, steelbooks, everything). Not sure why.

As for
Antman...

Tony Stark: Who are you again?
:rotfl::laugh::rotfl:

Post has just been and it's a no-show again. It seriously better not love up to the estimate of "On or before the 12th September".

Nothing for me. Pissed off doesn't describe it. Had a crap day and wanted to watch this but no joy obviously. I only live 15 miles from the Zavvi warehouse! What takes the post office so long?

Here's mine. Gutted it's not gloss, but looks nice.
IMG_1333.JPG

Mine has arrived. First Zavvi pre-order that has arrived on release day in about 2 years for me. A marathon is on the cards, I think.
rmnspg.jpg
rmnspg.jpg
BJ-rHViB9zd

Mine turned up today absolutely destroyed by the Royal Mail in a " our sincere apologies" bag. Looked like it had beem run over by a truck. All dented to buggery.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    954.9 KB · Views: 107

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom