Captain America: Civil War (Zavvi Exclusive) (2D/3D Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 05/09/2016

Includes 2D version

ca-civil-war-jpg.739823

Attachments

• CA-Civil War.jpg
    CA-Civil War.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 923
  • CA-Civil War (inside).jpg
    CA-Civil War (inside).jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 176
  • CA-Civil War (back).jpg
    CA-Civil War (back).jpg
    102 KB · Views: 172
  • CA-Civil War-J-Card.jpg
    CA-Civil War-J-Card.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Any ideas what it is? The Incredible Hulk lenticular release?

EDIT: just put two and two together obviously it's civil war

Oh joy. Just when you thought it was safe, ZBox shenanigans returns.

I'm all agog to find out what this is, in fact I would say I'm on tenterhooks trying to guess! :rotfl:

Still not available, good old Zavvi

That would make sense given that they're showing 29th @ 00:01 for the Z Box :facepalm:

That would make sense given that they're showing 29th @ 00:01 for the Z Box :facepalm:

To be fair that's less ambiguous than "Midnight Thursday" which could be interpreted as the second after 23:59:59 on Wednesday or the second after 23:59:59 on Thursday. Don't get me started on TimeZones and Daylight Saving Adjusted Time :eek:

Ignore the error in the link, it'll be live at Midnight, 12am (29th) :)

Last edited:
Ignore the error in the link, it'll be live at Midnight (29th) :)

Sorry Red, just so I don't needlessly wait up till midnight again, you mean tonight right?

Thanks!

Hopefully Season One of Daredevil finally

Well, if this is anything like the Tarantino mystery steel debacle, then it'll end up being a re-release of Iron Man 1 with Civil War going on to be an HMV exclusive.

But it's Zavvi, so we've gotta have some faith. They've got a great track record. No, wait... hang on

So it'll go live while im in the cinema tonight getting ready for the start of the movie. That sucks my signal is awful in the cinema. Same thing happened with the deadpool one but I got one just after the film.

So it'll go live while im in the cinema tonight getting ready for the start of the movie. That sucks my signal is awful in the cinema. Same thing happened with the deadpool one but I got one just after the film.

I managed to get a pre order in on the Deadpool one at 10 in the morning.

Does anyone know for sure if this is going to be another Zbox fiasco??

I managed to get a pre order in on the Deadpool one at 10 in the morning.

Does anyone know for sure if this is going to be another Zbox fiasco??
I think it'll be like the last time when it was available only with the ZBOX to start with then on its own later.

I will be seeing this at the cinema tomorrow at 16:00 hours (that's right, to beat the mad rush as most will be either going home from work or getting ready to go back out to see it).

I already predict it will be awesome!

Now knowing I can pre-order this tonight at midnight... Friday 29th April 2016 will be a very good day indeed! :thumbsup:

I will be seeing this at the cinema tomorrow at 16:00 hours (that's right, to beat the mad rush as most will be either going home from work or getting ready to go back out to see it).

I already predict it will be awesome!

Now knowing I can pre-order this tonight at midnight... Friday 29th April 2016 will be a very good day indeed! :thumbsup:
I'm in at 14:00 so hoping that it's not too busy and not too many talkers.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom