Caprica first 9 episodes?

ianpwilliams

I notice that Sky1 are starting to show the remaining episodes of Caprica. Does anyone know if they (or if any other channel) are planning on re-showing the original 9? It's been so long, it's going to be hard to pick up where they left off.

ianpwilliams

Yeah I suppose I'll have to do that then. Shame really. I'd prefer to either have them all on shop-bought DVD, or have them all recorded from the TV, but not half and half. Especially if you end up doing the first half on proper DVD with Dolby Digital and no ads, and then the second half with no Dolby Digital and with ads.

ianpwilliams

It says that the Season 1 Volume 1 boxset includes both the aired and unaired versions of the pilot:

Caprica - Season 1, Volume 1 [DVD]: Amazon.co.uk: Allesandra Torresani, Eric Stoltz, Magda Apanowicz, Esai Morales, Panou: DVD

Does that means it includes this episode:

Caprica: The Feature Length Pilot [DVD]: Amazon.co.uk: DVD

I'm actually in the process of picking up all the Battlestar Galactica boxsets (including The Plan, Razor, the Resistance and Face of the Enemy webisodes), so if I can have all of Caprica too then I'll be ready to rock :) I've also got what seems to be a very useful and comprehensive web page with a recommended viewing order for it all. Can't wait.

PoochJD

Hi,

FWIW Sky 1 did repeat the first 9 episodes of "Caprica" in a post-Midnight slot, about 3 months ago, over a fortnight, with the intention of then continuing the rest of the series in that same slot.

However, as the rest of the season hadn't yet been shown at all in the UK, they've decided to premiere them in a pre-Midnight slot, before eventually - later this year - repeating "Caprica" in one entire season, at an as-yet-to-be-decided timeslot.

Pooch

ianpwilliams

However, as the rest of the season hadn't yet been shown at all in the UK, they've decided to premiere them in a pre-Midnight slot, before eventually - later this year - repeating "Caprica" in one entire season, at an as-yet-to-be-decided timeslot.Pooch
Is that definitely confirmed by Sky, or is it a rumour? Great news if it's true!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom