Caprica - 3 for 2 offer

SuperAshcroft

Established Member
Reaction score
The France exclusive Caprica blu ray set is in amazon.fr's 3 for 2 offer, though the price is the normal €32. This still doesn't look like getting released anywhere else in the world on blu ray, and it's region free with removable subtitles. Caprica - L'intégrale de la série [Blu-ray]: Amazon.fr: Eric Stoltz, Esai Morales, Alessandra Torresani: DVD & Blu-ray You could either get it with other stuff in the 3 for 2 offer, or grab 3 copies for about £58 shipped and sell/trade 2 of them.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I would be interested in this if anyone wants to club together?

Just in case it helps, the code you need to use is 2SERIES1.

I'm in too. :thumbsup:

I'm currently in with Jammyone. Waiting to hear from Sofasurfer, so if he decides against it I shall let you know. Cheers.

Apologies CrazyHorse as Sofasurfer is in so order made.

Sofasurfer and Jammyone when they arrive, I'll create a thread in the classifieds and we will go from there. Works out as £19.18 each (plus postage to yourselves). I hope this is okay.

Apologies CrazyHorse as Sofasurfer is in so order made.

Sofasurfer and Jammyone when they arrive, I'll create a thread in the classifieds and we will go from there. Works out as £19.18 each (plus postage to yourselves). I hope this is okay.

That's great...thank you for doing this :thumbsup:

The box set is a little more expensive now at €34.66 (though that seems to change every few days), but it's in a new promotion, where if you buy 2 or 3 items, you get €20 off the total price. Or, if you buy 4, you get €50 off. It'll only let me add 2 copies at checkout, but I don't know if that's just because I've ordered the set before. 2 copies works out at about £45 shipped. You can get to the rest of the items in the offer via the link to the Caprica page in the first post.

If anyone is up for placing another multi order, I'd be interested in a set.

The box set is a little more expensive now at €34.66 (though that seems to change every few days), but it's in a new promotion, where if you buy 2 or 3 items, you get €20 off the total price. Or, if you buy 4, you get €50 off. It'll only let me add 2 copies at checkout, but I don't know if that's just because I've ordered the set before. 2 copies works out at about £45 shipped. You can get to the rest of the items in the offer via the link to the Caprica page in the first post.

You can add more than 2 - just add the 2, go back to the product page and add another :) which means we can get three sets for 54 Euros - I'm in, and happy to place the order....

EDIT - Sorry SuperAshcroft, you're right - will only let you order two when you get to the checkout :( CrazyHorse - still happy to go ahead if you are?

Last edited:
Yep, I'd still like a set. :thumbsup:

Can pay you via Paypal gift, if that's OK?

Yep that's fine! According to the checkout the total comes to EUR 27.16 each including the 5 EUR shipping to the UK, if you PM me your address I'll get it sent out to you as soon as I get it :)

Last edited:
In the latest offer, you can now get 3 copies of this for £51.50 shipped to the UK, as it's in the Spend €100 get €50 off promotion. And it actually lets you get to checkout with 3 in the cart now as well.

I'm in please - sorry but don't have the funds to buy all 3 but happy to included in a group buy and pay the additional P&P for my set.

Thank you,

The Doctor

Excellent. Just need 1 more now (I'm happy to organise and pay the initial payment for all 3).

I'm just off to bed now (work nights) but when I get up around 22:30 I will check back here and if we are on I'll make the order (this promotion ends tonight btw).

Excellent. Just need 1 more now (I'm happy to organise and pay the initial payment for all 3).

I'm just off to bed now (work nights) but when I get up around 22:30 I will check back here and if we are on I'll make the order (this promotion ends tonight btw).

Hi

I'm interested.

If you're happy to order; I'm happy to pay my share for my copy of the set and postage to me. I would have to pay you either by cheque or an over the counter payment into your bank account if that's ok?

I'm presuming that this will work out to be around £20 give or take with postage?

Assuming all the above is correct and satisfactory to you then count me in.

Cheers!

Drongo

You need to create a classified thread for this. Trading can not be done outside of the classified forums. Feel free to restrict it to the people who have said yes here by all means, but you must open a thread in the correct forum to complete the trade.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom