• Watch our Live Stream podcast now. This week we interview Chris Mullins from Sony Professional about the latest native Sony 4K projectors and we discuss the best Hi-Fi products of the year. Join us and ask the team questions

Capcom's Monster Hunter (Dec 4 2020) directed by Paul W.S. Anderson

domtheone

Distinguished Member
Looks like a Resident Evil/Stargate/Pacific Rim mashup.

domtheone

Distinguished Member
LOL. Why should it offend. This is the movie forum. No room for snowflakes :D

Personally, never found Mila hot since Fifth Element. I actually watched one of the trashy Res Evil movies last night and didn’t give her a second glance :blush:

stu D

As dumb as this looks, if it’s the only thing new out up to Christmas then it might be worth a watch! Might even take the kids if it’s anything like Godzilla / Kong / Pacific Rim. Better than nothing!

Garrett

LOL. Why should it offend. This is the movie forum. No room for snowflakes :D

Personally, never found Mila hot since Fifth Element. I actually watched one of the trashy Res Evil movies last night and didn’t give her a second glance :blush:
Quite to opposite with me, she did nothing for me in the Fifth Element and grew on me in the Resident Evil films and think she's maturing extremely nicely.

wolfie138

looks entertaining. dunno why they always have to just start killing monsters though :-(

bruce-leroy

Distinguished Member
Could this be the film to provide the unadulterated monster mayhem that Godzilla 2 couldn‘t quite deliver upon?

The latest video from AVForums

LG SN11RG Dolby Atmos Soundbar, plus, XBOOM Go PN7 & PL7 Wireless Speaker Reviews

Latest News

Sky agrees movie deal with Entertainment One
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Amazon Prime Video UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Lypertek renames TEVI wireless earphones to PurePlay Z3
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett