Capcom Arcade Stadium

-Gonzo-

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Make the Arcade Yourcade
Rediscover the era of 1UPs and quarter eaters with Capcom Arcade Stadium, a collection of Capcom’s most beloved arcade games spanning three decades! With 32 action-packed classics featuring some of the best games in Capcom history, such as STREET FIGHTER II - The World Warrior - and STRIDER, this compilation of retro games allows you to travel back in time to scratch that nostalgic itch or share your fond childhood memories with friends or family members!
Start off with a free copy of 1943 - The Battle of Midway - and add to your collection with the Ghosts 'n Goblins stand-alone add-on, or with any of the three game packs! Each game bundle contains 10 classic games dedicated to an era of arcade goodness, from ‘80s classics like BIONIC COMMANDO to iconic ‘90s games like SUPER STREET FIGHTER II TURBO and more. You can purchase each separately, or buy all three packs and the Ghosts ‘n Goblins stand-alone add-on at once with the all-in bundle!

Nice, defo getting all three packs, what’s the odds on a physical?

Nice, defo getting all three packs, what’s the odds on a physical?

I doubt we'll see a physical release but I wouldn't say no to a release in Jpn
I'll keep my eyes peeled & let you know if I see anything

Neil

Full game list
  • 19XX
  • Battle Circuit
  • Bionic Commando
  • Captain Commando
  • Carrier Air Wing
  • Commando
  • Cyberbots
  • Dynasty Wars
  • Final Fight
  • Forgotten Worlds
  • Ghosts ‘n Goblins
  • Ghouls ‘n Ghosts
  • Giga Wing
  • Legendary Wings
  • Mega Twins
  • Pirate Ship Higemaru
  • Powered Gear
  • Progear
  • Section Z
  • Senjo no Okami II
  • Street Fighter II: The World Warrior
  • Street Fighter II’ -Hyper Fighting-
  • Strider
  • Super Street Fighter II Turbo
  • Tatakai no Banka
  • Varth -Operation Thunderstorm-
  • Vulgus
  • Warriors of Fate

Worth it for Progear & Captain Commando alone

1943 and Ghouls & Goblins are both free to play.
1943 seems to be part of the main download, Ghouls & Goblins is downloadable via the eShop as DLC until the 25th Feb.

2312864A-5A80-40DB-9BAF-8AF9D7D1E7BA.jpeg

Cause I am useless at some of the old games I started using the rewind feature, totally makes the game too easy, but I still manage to die, and die and die in the same place. Ghost n' Goblin's is just brutal.

Still remember some family used to run a off license in the 80s and they had the Ghost n goblins arcade machine, thinking back about it some folks manage to get very far on one credit, but damn they must have spent a lot to get that good.

Went for pack 3 just for the shmups 😂

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom