Canton GLE needs repair or spare parts - but where?

davyp3

I have a pair of Canton GLE 470.2 and on one speaker the two woofers are dead so I need to repair or replace them.
However, it seems impossible to find someone who either repairs the woofers or can sell me a couple of new ones!

Has anyone else had any success in getting speaker drivers repairs or managed to source Canton speaker drivers?
I have talked to "Servicecare" who could repair them for £160 which seems fair, but they won't accept them without original box which i don't have =(

All ears for advice anyone might have for me, in the end I might have to buy some different drivers but that might not sound good and might not even fit well =(

20210906_162520.jpg

Orobas

I have a pair of Canton GLE 470.2 and on one speaker the two woofers are dead so I need to repair or replace them.
However, it seems impossible to find someone who either repairs the woofers or can sell me a couple of new ones!

Has anyone else had any success in getting speaker drivers repairs or managed to source Canton speaker drivers?
I have talked to "Servicecare" who could repair them for £160 which seems fair, but they won't accept them without original box which i don't have =(

All ears for advice anyone might have for me, in the end I might have to buy some different drivers but that might not sound good and might not even fit well =(

View attachment 1566295
Speak to Wilmslow Audio would be best bet.. provided you can box them and protect them, they should be able to repair them

Orobas

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: We review Dune and ask which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom