1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canton CD 1 owners

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by cyberdude, Feb 26, 2005.

1. cyberdude

cyberdude

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am thinking about to place an order for the CD 1 :) but have a few questions as I may decide to buy the individual components to build a slightly customised version of the CD1 package.

What is the centre speaker like? I have read that some of you have bought the CD 50 for the centre duties. Is the centre speaker that comes with the CD1 package not good enough?

The sub looks massive and I was wondering about partnering the statellites with another physically smaller sub from another manufacturer. Have any of you tried a different sub with the CD10 satellites?

I have a fairly large living / dining room (21 x 20ft). Will the CD1 package play at high volumes? My other half won't allow me to get anything bigger than small sats. No floor standers.

How does the CD1 really compare against other sat/subs in the same price bracket? I will only use them for cinema duties.