Cantilever TV stand HELP!!


Novice Member
Hi, first post on here and looking for some help.

I'm looking for a specific TV stand that I saw advertised a while ago and promised myself when I bought my own house I'd have one. Well I've bought my first house! Trouble is I can't remember the name of it!!

What I remember is the name of the compnay is two numbers, one spelled and one numerical like 7-Ten or Seventeen-10. I was convinced it was Seven-Eleven but obviously this throws up some stupid results from google.

The model was called the "Spine" and it was available in 3, 5 or 7 shelf option if I remember correctly. The Shelves were glass and "floated" on the spine and the spine was a tubular stainless/chrom item and was anatomically curved like a human spine.

Can anyone help?
Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom