• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Cantilever bracket for 50" Pioneer.

Dony

Distinguished Member
Is there anyone using this Dekomount wall bracket for a Pioneer LX5090?

THIS ONE

I'm currently gathering bit's and pieces together for a new floating wall lounge install, so I need to be sure this will work well for me. It will be attached to a block wall, and then the floating wall will be built around it. I don't necessarily need the tilt feature.

Thanks.

Member252055

Prominent Member
Hi

The Deko product has some good reviews and is a good price.

However for a 50" Plasma I'd recommend going for something with a double arm arrangement to give you a bit more stability and to ensure the TV sits squarely within the recess. If the TV doesn't sit exactly square to the recess then it will stick out like a sore thumb.

Hope this helps

Regards
Graham

Dony

Distinguished Member
Thanks for the reply, and I get what you mean about it sitting square in the recess.

Which would you recommend from you range so I can have a look?

EDIT: Is this what you mean?

Member252055

Prominent Member
HI

Yes, that one would do the job.

The other alternative we have which is actually better (but pricier) is this one;

M-Form - 37" to 52" Free Motion Cantilever Bracket (Black)

The reason this one is better for a recess is firstly it pulls away perpendicular to the wall with no sideways movement, this means it will alwasy go back central to the recess and you won't clatter your TV or fingers on the corner of the gap. Secondly, it's only 74mm deep when pushed flat which is pretty much market leading at this size.

Depends on budget and usage but either would do the trick.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom