Cant see the point in this forum

S

step_one

Whats the point in this forum , im a complete newbie to serious av equipment , ive asked two fairly easy questions for people with your knowledge yet i get no replies or help at all.Yet if someones talking high end equipment , then everyone jumps in on the bandwagon and puts in their opinion.So why not re-name it the high end av forum , so us people with the lower range equipment dont waste our time.

Ian J

Banned
Over 90% of all threads and posts are concerned with budget equipment. The speakers that you were asking about have been mentioned before many times and the opinions that you requested have all been expressed on many occasions as ten minutes with the search facility would have shown you.

Dimmy

Banned
If you deemed the forums a waste of time the why'd you make this post?

Smurfin

Distinguished Member
step_one, may I suggest that the "SEARCH" button is a superb way to access the wealth of information which has already been and gone.

Think we're all guilty of not using it when we could...

:)

Daneel

As a newcomer to the forum you might want to check that attitude at the door. People here aren't paid to give advice you know.

Dimmy

Banned
Originally posted by Daneel
As a newcomer to the forum you might want to check that attitude at the door. People here aren't paid to give advice you know.
Well said :clap:

S

step_one

Ok guys well ur right , i didnt search as much as i could , but im not new to forums , and on the other gaming and emulation forums i use and post on we do try and at least offer some words of advice even if questions have been asked before.But ill climb down on this one and offer my apologies , i know u are all offering advice for free so u dont have to answer.

engaged

Also bear in mind that your first post was only posted just over twenty four hours ago - and it's the weekend when people may have other/non-work/better/family things to do than be AV geeks!

(Just posted a reply to your question on the Tannoy FX's in stereo!)

Daneel

step_one glad to see your response, I was anticipating something much more childish! Welcome to the forum. :)

Like the others said the search facility is useful and there are many questions for which there is no definitive answer. Hang around for a while and you will learn a lot, I certainly have, some might disagree though :eek:

S

step_one

Like i said , sorry guys for THE VERY impatient behaviour , my apologies again , after doing some much more detailed searching i have found out much more info.

S

step_one

Well , thanks a lot guys , thanks to u lot ive ditched my original budget and ideas and im gonna get the KEF 'eggs' , so u were right i shoulda never got involved its gonna cost me a fortune now, thanks a lot. LOL

Serpico

Novice Member
Budgets, who needs em?

KraGorn

Novice Member
Originally posted by hornydragon
No dont do it leave the eggs alone and get Infinity Oreus. Much better speakers IMHO
You're evil, you know that don't you. :devil:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: TCL C815 TV, Denon & Huawei wireless speaker reviews, New Sony 4K PJ's and more

Trending threads

Top Bottom