Can't remember the name of this show or series...

hwt4791

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here. I have been trying to remember the name of this show or series for a while now. It is probably listed under Drama/Suspense. Seems like it was on Prime Video around 2017-2019. It is now gone or at least from my watchlist. The show setting/location was not in the USA . I'm thinking it was a BBC film series. I can't remember any of the actors/actresses as I am not good with names. But the lead male actor I've seen in several of the BBC films. He is probably 50-60 years old. Always looks the same, dark hair, full beard and mustache. Usually wearing a hat, maybe cowboy hat usually. He usually acts the same also, always the somewhat quiet worried type person. In this show from what I can remember that lead actor is married and they live on a farm/ranch type place. I can't remember much about other than the lead actor/the father done something to either his daughter in law or son. Staged and hired someone to do a break in of some type to the daughter in law i think. Next thing i remember is, the guy he hired (I think) to do the robbery was coming to his farm/ranch and he wrecked very near them. Seems like the lead actor discovered the wreck and took the guy and car and hid them. He held the guy hostage in a barn for awhile and I think he either killed him or he just eventually died. I believe he then took a backhoe and buried the car with the guys body inside. All of the things the lead actor did was secrets to the wife, she never knew until very late or end of the show. I can't remember much of anything else. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom