Cant reedem xbox live Gold?

yinujim

:mad:As my 12 months live gold has finished I went and bought 12 months live on ebay which is from a genuine seller and entered the code on my xbox and I get this message:

'Can't redeem your code. Please try again.'

Even tried a 48 hour code curtersy of Kahled plus another one and it says:

'Can't redeem the code you entered. The code was either mistyped or is valid for a different site. Please try a different code.'

Xbox customer support is closed today.

What could be the problem:rolleyes:

bubs999

Make sure you have definitely typed it in correctly, I have had this happen several times. Do it on the Xbox.com website and use the keyboard.

yinujim

Ive on typed in about 10 times even on the xbox.com website

DarkEntity

Code already been used or its a fake code. Phone MS and see.

yinujim

Phoned MS and I had to wait 10 minutes for someone to tell me they are going to excalatate this problem their there superior, and they gave me a reference number and they will call tomorow

has he given u a usa code and your redeeming it on a uk console? as theyve stopped that from working now :(

SkilledNutter

has he given u a usa code and your redeeming it on a uk console? as theyve stopped that from working now :(

You either have a US Code, or a New Subscription Only Code. Neither will work on your current Gamertag.

Katana

I too have had this problem when trying to redeem Microsoft points and the Bio Shock theme!
I`ve typed the code in several times on the PC and Xbox and all I get is 'Can't redeem your code. Please try again.'
I was on the phone to Microsoft for 45mins trying to sort it out. The helpline guy told me I was inputing the code wrong.When I tried to type the code in while he was on the phone he put the phone down on me! :mad:

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom