Can't play a game bought with US account when logged into UK one

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
I bought Horizon Zero Dawn ages ago using my US account and I've installed it on my PS5 , I can play it fine when logged into my US account but not when logged into my UK account. I don't recall this is the way it worked when I had a PS4 so has something changed? Same with Singstar content , I bought some songs using my US account and they don't appear in Singstar if I play it logged into my UK account even though if I go to manage content for it it shows there are the right number of addons installed (i.e. including the US sourced songs). Is it possible to access things bought with another account when logged in to my UK account or doesn't that work anymore? Ta

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
You need to enable console sharing on your us account. It's the equivalent of setting your PS4 as primary which you would have done for it to work on other accounts.

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
You need to enable console sharing on your us account. It's the equivalent of setting your PS4 as primary which you would have done for it to work on other accounts.

Ok, I'll give that a try, thanks

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: We review Dune and ask which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom