Can't install PS4 version!

phoenix18

Novice Member
I have recently purchased No Man's Sky (PS4 Version) I inserted it into my PS5 and installed the PS5 upgrade straight away without installing PS4 version. However i want to us my VR to play but only works on PS4 version of game. I only have the PS5 version installed and i can't figure out how to install the PS4 version. Its easy to upgrade from PS4 to PS5, but can't seem the install PS4 version. Will i need to delete game then install PS4 version first? I appreciate any help. Thanks.

Wing80surfer

As far as I was aware, upon inserting a PS4 disk the console would install the PS4 version of the game & then give you the option of downloading the PS5 version off the store. Seems like that's not happening this time though.

Do you have USB external storage? If so & if you still struggle to get the PS4 version installed, you could install it on your PS4, copy to external storage & then plug that into PS5.

Darth_terra

Distinguished Member
when you highlight the game on the home screen there should be three dots that appear on the right-hand side click on that and is there a PS4 option that allows you to install it.

other than that the only other way I could think it would work would be to delete the PS5 version, install the PS4 one then install the PS5 one again.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: We review Dune and ask which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom