Can't Hollywood find anyone else to play the Bad Guy

wiz

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
..but us Brits! Guess Brit actors would be out of work for a while :D

Mind you, Brian Cox has probably played more baddies than anyone else and most of them with an American accent.

Brian Cox's roles are about 80% baddies, but he occasionally gets a good guy role. Just tryin' to think of one, umm ....

OK, got it! "The Long Kiss Goodnight".

E3523F50-4031-4955-9F69-C8F119397568.jpeg

Yep, evil personified!

No, it was bumped by southleft

What is "a spam necrobump"?
A newly registered member reviving an ancient thread to spam us about something. It'll then be deleted by the mods by which time the thread has become active with nobody realising it was a necrobump.

But turns out it was an established member necrobump by yourself, hence I then thought this 11 year old thread might have appeared in the "Similar threads" on your screen, leading to its bumping? How/why did you unearth this old thread? :)

I was quite impressed with the latest Wonder Woman film on this point. Set during WWI, it still turned out that the main baddie was English.

You'll be lucky to spot a Chinese villain in Hollywood these days.

A newly registered member reviving an ancient thread to spam us about something. It'll then be deleted by the mods by which time the thread has become active with nobody realising it was a necrobump.

But turns out it was an established member necrobump by yourself, hence I then thought this 11 year old thread might have appeared in the "Similar threads" on your screen, leading to its bumping? How/why did you unearth this old thread? :)
I simply stumbled onto it. It seems likely to me that some members here may follow the postings of certain august members such as yourself. If they follow you here then it would seem that you have necro-necro-bumped thread, thus making it more modern than ancient. 😉

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom