Can't get some sports channels

davy malcolm

Novice Member
Hi people need help I can't get sky sports 1 but I get rest of sports channels no signal received on the screen I've done all the things that the guy said at sky to check and everything is ok they want £65 for a call out I think it's a new box required any ideas would be apprecaited thanks

davy malcolm

Novice Member
I have multiroom and no problem with the other box I've tried that box in my living room and works ok it's my sky plus box that's the problem any ideas I don't see why should I pay £65 for a call out robbing sky

logiciel

It's high time the machine was replaced anyway, and you could get one for less than the £65.

Hedgehog1979

Novice Member
Definitely the box then. You could try getting a replacement box online, you will find one cheaper than £65. You could always try calling back and try to see if you get a different answer from someone else at sky.

logiciel

As you pay them a lot with multiroom what they ought to - and probably will - say is "have a new machine on us".

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom