• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Can't get SID files onto xbox

Coggss

Ok, this sounded really easy (and I am sure it is).
I am unable to get SID (splinter cell and launcher) files onto xbox. I have tried putting them onto memory card with pc using xploder, but when I drag them on it says card full. I have erased memory card on xbox and it says it has 498 blocks free (something like that).
So I have tried to ftp them to my chipped xbox, bit I must be putting them into the wrong place, cos when I go into the memory saves in MS Dash, they are not there.
I sure this is really, really, easy, but I can't suss it (been trying since lunchtime).
Any help would be much appreciated, cheers. :lease:

Coggss

Ok, I have now managed to get them onto my chipped box, but I don't have the option to copy them onto the memory card, only delete option ?????

blisteringblue

Ok, I have now managed to get them onto my chipped box, but I don't have the option to copy them onto the memory card, only delete option ?????

When looking at the files on xbox press right with your left thumbstick/pad, they should then be hilighted slightly and this time when you select them you should also see the copy option.

Coggss

Sorted, managed to find a copy of 'AC'. That worked with memory card through pc - usb -mem. card.
Thanks anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom