Can't get 848x480 :(

CodeThief

I've just got a new Toshiba 32ZP38B and I can't get 848x480 on it no matter what I try.

I can get 720x480 fine but I want to send a squished image not an unsquished and zoom in :(

Anyone any idea of some Powerstrip timings to try or can offer advise?

Dave

owain_thomas

How are you connecting to the toshiba, I'm just about to do this so I'd be very inetrested. I sent a detailed info request to tosh about it but just ended up with a reply from someone who didn't understand the question and who wasn't able to think what to do next. So they just ignored it...

Owain

CodeThief

W00t!

I finally managed 848x480 by copying the 640x480 timings :)

I'm connecting via Svid at the moment but gonna make the RGB VGA cable at some point :)

I now can't get any 16:9 PAL resolutions :(

Also, I can't do anything on the TV image in theatertek, it's on overlay or something and won't let me adjust it :(

Dave

owain_thomas

Shame, I'd hoped someone had used a VGA-component transcoder or the component output from a radeon card into one of these TVs. Glad you're getting a *bit* nearer where you need to be, I'll post if I find anything that might be of help to you while I'm searching around.

Owain

CodeThief

Originally posted by owain_thomas
Shame, I'd hoped someone had used a VGA-component transcoder or the component output from a radeon card into one of these TVs. Glad you're getting a *bit* nearer where you need to be, I'll post if I find anything that might be of help to you while I'm searching around.

Owain
I've thought about this but I'm going for the cheap options at the moment :D

Dave

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom