1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't find cable anywhere!!!

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by jackylad, Sep 30, 2004.

1. jackylad

jackylad
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I have purchased an HCPC from EPC, it's the Fidelity II, and also a Sharp LC-M3700 monitor.

I need a really good quality DVI cable that will be running from a Radeon 9600 DVI-I output to the Sharp Monitor which has a DVI-D input. This cable needs to be 1m or 1.5m in length and in white.

I also need a high quality RBG Scart to Component lead again 1m or 1.5m and in white if possible. This is to connection the RBG scart to the Sky Digibox then connect the RGB leads to a Sweetspot card in the EPC.

Can anyone make any suggestions?

Thanks in advance if you can help. :thumbsup:

2. ianh64

ianh64

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +63
    You just need a DVI-D to DVI-D cable. As it is such a short run, as long as it is half decent and reliable, you should not need to pay £'s for it. There are quite a few recommendations for DVI cables on this forum.

-Ian

3. David PluggedIn

David PluggedIn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    JL

the cable you need to connect the SweetSpot to Sky is this http://www.pluggedin.tv/item--SweetSpot-RGBS-Scart-Cable-1-5m--PITVSS004 though the colour is a dark red. You might be better off though getting a flexible cable tidy / trunking to put your cables in to , which would look neater anyway and would then remove the problem of trying to colour co-ordinate them all.

cheers