• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Can't find band and song. HELP!!

Surfer

Novice Member
Okay so I've been looking and searching for this song based off a music video that I remember. I think this song is from the 90's, it could be the 70's. The band was dressed in a 70's style but it was a 90's song. I think it might have been from a Disney movie but maybe not. The band reminds me of Beat Happening, it is not them. So here is how the music video went: It starts out in the middle of the desert with the band, in desert clothes. The singer has long hair and the song is an alternative style song. Very powerful. But I can't remember any of the lyrics. They are on these sand dunes, singing. They look like hippies. Later a boy rides by in a vehicle and is starring at a floating door that is in the middle of the desert from the back seat of the vehicle. Help me out here. This is all I know. It is a pretty mellow, hippy like song. A happy song. HELP!! Its driving me crazy! Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom