1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't find a componant cable for my new projector anywhere???

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by iMan, Dec 4, 2003.

1. iMan

iMan
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone help, I recently got a Mitsibushi XD300U DLP projector that has an unusual componant input, it is a 15 pin D (VGA computer type) female input socket.

I need a lead with a 15 pin D male VGA on one end and 3 RCA (phono) socets on the other (to come out of my componant DVD player outputs).

Maplins don't do them and won't make one for me, they say something about progressive scan not been supported??

Anyone know where I can buy one of these leads as Mitsibushi didn't give one away in the box with the projector.

2. Bristol Pete

Bristol Pete

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +321
    www.intoav.com

Telephone number is on the site. Have bought several leads from them all top notch, especially the evolution component.

Cap:)

3. Peter Baker

Peter Baker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    This sounds like the same socket that OPtoma use on the H56. They supply a converting box which gives standard component connections on the other side. If you speak to a dealer this probably has a part number and can be ordered separately.
    Good Luck
    Peter