• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Cant find a cabinet anywhere

tigermad

Distinguished Member
For the past week I have been searching high and low for an av cabinet. Preferably 2 doors in a very light wood like birch. With either grills or blasted glass in the doors. Around 120cm in length. Around the £500 or less mark. But nothing I find matches my criteria.

I can find quite a few cabinets that look exactly like the design I want but they are always darker wood like oak etc.

Can anyone suggest anything? I have tried the usual places like Ikea.
I need to fins my cabinet before I wall mount my plasma so I know I high to go with it :(

FazerThou

Prominent Member
I've seen the oak and it is quite light in colour, unless it's changed recently, so may be worth trying to get a look at it.

Good luck

Knightshade

Established Member
I could build you something out of Maple or European Beech but I doubt I could do it for £500.....

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom