• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

cant file share

deeliuk

Standard Member
hello friends i just bought 2 days before wd live media player its work perfect on every thing except that i cant file share.when i press network file shring its noting any happen.i can watch you tub.so its mean that net work connection is ok so plz help me and tell me that how i solve my problem thankyou

next010

Distinguished Member
If you have limited technical skills download Network Magic demo & install it, use the one click network file sharing to share out a folder (right click any folder).

See if the WDTV Live can read the network shares now. If it does then you just hadn't set the correct permissions most likely. You can follow this guide to do so or buy & keep using Network Magic.

Alternatively install a UPnP/DLNA server like Twonky on the PC so it connects to that instead through network servers.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom