• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Can't delete a sky+ program

sixmillion007

Standard Member
Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

I wanted to sky + a movie, I came back to watch my recorded film a number of days ago and its still saying recording! Now when I tried to record other things but its messing everything up and I get program clashed when I go to watch the playback!

I just wanted to know if anyone out there knows how to remove this program which is still showing as "recording" after a week. I just want it deleted, even if I have to reset my whole box, I will do so as I have some programs I need to record when I am away in a few weeks.

Any assistance offered will be greatly appreciate ladies and gents!

Miss Chief

Distinguished Member
Reset the box at the wall socket and it will stop recording. leave the box un-powered for about 10 seconds then power back on. the box will remain on standby for about a minute, then power it back on and it should be OK.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom