• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Can't decide which HTC to get on contract, what's the best?

Lanky0

Standard Member
So I need a new phone on contract, was going to get the iphone4 but it is to expensive so i wanna get a HTC. I've looked around and there seems to be the Desire HD, HD7, HD7 Trophy and HD7 Mozart to choose from, but i cant really find much difference between them.

I am also not sure whether Windows is better than Android for a phone either.

Things I will be using the phone for especially:

- Applications, mainly games
- Internet, youtube
- Camera

Help is much appreciated!

Malky1903

Desire HD if you can get it on an affordable contract. Some, like myself, have managed to get it on a £25 per month contract although that's for 24 months. Some have managed the same on an 18 month contract. All I can say is shop around for the best deal starting with your existing provider if you have one.

Lanky0

Standard Member
Aren't the Window 7 phones as good? I really like the look of them but have no clue on how they are app wise or performance wise.

Malky1903

Aren't the Window 7 phones as good? I really like the look of them but have no clue on how they are app wise or performance wise.
Not familiar with Windows based mobiles so can't help you there I'm afraid. Best bet is to take a trip down the High Street and have a play with a few different models and operating sytems to help narrow down your search.

Lanky0

Standard Member

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom