Can't decide on which 37" led tv!

Jeebus

Novice Member
Hello, my 4.5 year old 32" sony 32d3000 packed up last week and john lewis have said its uneconomical to repair. They're putting £499 towards a new set and I have decided to spend a bit more (maybe up to £800 max!) and go for a nice 37" led tv. However I'm struggling to choose one!

I will use the tv for a lot of gaming (console and PC) as well as plenty of HD and SD content including sports viewing, 3D quality is not really important as I don't plan on heavy 3D viewing. I would also like the best set for internet apps and channels.

I have been looking at these 3:
Panasonic Viera TX-L37DT30.
Sony Bravia KDL37EX723.
Samsung UE37D6530.

The panny is kinda pricey, hopefully I could pricematch. The sony seems to have good reviews. I saw the samsung D6530 (32" and 40" version) in john lewis today and love the look of it. Picture was great and I liked the design of the tv. I'm leaning towards the samsung but I'm not sure if john lewis even stock the 37", they didnt at the store I visited.

Any advice?
(37" is absolutely the limit tho!)

Last edited:

vickster

Distinguished Member
I think the DT30 is the best - very good review of it in the review section ^^^ has full HD 3D I believe unlike the Samsung

there is a review of the Sony too - I think overall 'average'

Have a read :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom