cant connect to my wireless router anymore

Adecool

Novice Member
Reaction score
i rebooted my laptop cause it had a glitch, but now i cant connect to my wireless router anymore.

i right click the wireless network icon on the task bar and select "connect to a network", all the wireless networks appear in a list as normal, i click on mine, enter the key, but it doesnt connect. i need to use the internet on my laptop! please help!?

i cant read through all of that. just tell me some solutions please
Certainly, however the stuff that I do here for the benefit of all is for free. For bespoke service, I charge £50 per hour with a £30 minimum charge. I can either talk you through on the phone, via email, or house call. PM me with your telephone number, email ID (payment in advance) or address and we can take it from there.

Last edited:
Certainly, however the stuff that I do here for the benefit of all is for free. For bespoke service, I charge £50 per hour with a £30 minimum charge. I can either talk you through on the phone, via email, or house call. PM me with your telephone number, email ID (payment in advance) or address and we can take it from there.

what? this isnt funny

Adecool said:
what? this isnt funny

Disagree

I lol'd!

Sent from my secret lair via my personal midget Miguel

I also took Beerhunter's post as both amusing and a good reality statement; I'm sure he never expected to actually receive real remunerated business with that post.

Chris Muriel , currently working in Madrid but normally...

You have been given good advice to read this thread:

While it may seem like a lot it's there to help, I tried to write that in a way that gives you the information that you need to help diagnose your problems in a step by step manner.

You may find it hard to get someone to help you with your troubles if you don't wish to go through the steps in this first, it just saves people writing the same thing as this is a very common question on the forums - so we ask members to go through this first when they have wireless problems... it should only take you 10 minutes or so.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom