Cant connect to do the update

emporer

Banned
No probs connecting normally to wii shop etc, but cant do the forecast channel update, it just times out and comes up with some error number. Anyone else have the same? are the servers just busy today?

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Americans have the new channel today so it will be slow tonight while all the US download it.

emporer

Banned
trying again now and the blue progress bar has gone a bit further to about 10% but its just hanging like it was before, it will eventually time out and i'll put up the error code in a min

mutamist

I updated mine about 20 minutes ago with no problems, downloaded in about 2 minutes. Hope you get it downloaded soon.

emporer

Banned
its really annoying me now, its still hanging!!

Indiana Jones

Downloaded the update earlier no problem, have you tried resetting your router?

emporer

Banned
Got it working, my router was set on ch 11 so I set it to ch 1 and bingo, updated straight away. This was really wierd as on ch 11 the wii works fine and I can enter wii shop and VC no probs but it wouldnt update, my 360 worked fine and my Linktheater upstairs worked fine. At least they all still work on ch 1 now, think it must be a neighbours wireless set to the same channel as me.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom