Can't change the time on my 506XDE!

Norbert666

Putting all the clocks back yesterday, I found I could not change the time on my Pioneer 506XDE.

I read the manual which says you change it under: Home Menu -> Options -> Analogue Settings

But my Analogue settings are greyed out.

My TV signal comes from my cable box; I don't use the onboard Freeview stuff, not do I have the tV tuned into any chanels, if that makes a difference.

Can anyone help? :lease:

Thanks

James

ikon66

Norbert666 said:
Putting all the clocks back yesterday, I found I could not change the time on my Pioneer 506XDE.

I read the manual which says you change it under: Home Menu -> Options -> Analogue Settings

My TV signal comes from my cable box; I don't use the onboard Freeview stuff, not do I have the tV tuned into any chanels, if that makes a difference.

Thanks

James
think you've answered your own question

6022tivo

I have the freeview setup, but never switched to it yesterday, but the time updated at about 2PM.

Apparently the BBC did not change the teletext, PDC Freeview time until about 1pm on Sunday(I think). So it may take time to update. I am assuming it gets the time from the DTV, but it may also get it from the text from the STB you use?

Is it ok now?

Norbert666

6022tivo said:
I have the freeview setup, but never switched to it yesterday, but the time updated at about 2PM.

Apparently the BBC did not change the teletext, PDC Freeview time until about 1pm on Sunday(I think). So it may take time to update. I am assuming it gets the time from the DTV, but it may also get it from the text from the STB you use?

Is it ok now?
What? So the time is linked to Freeview? Can I not just set it manually as I did when I first set it up?

hughesy

sorry, don't mean to hijac the thread, but just want to ask a quick off the topic Q?

Do all pioneer plasma's come with a seperate tuner box?

S

sonofon

Norbert666 said:

Thanks

James

Shut down on the reciver, then it will promt you the next time you turn on the tv:-(

Had the same problem:-(

Top Bottom