• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Can't believe my poor luck.

Inked

Distinguished Member
Bought a launch day iPad (online) and had to return it due to a flickering screen so went and bought one in store to replace it, worked perfectly for 2 weeks and then the home button would not always respond to being pressed.

Made a genius appointment for yesterday morning and went in and exchanged it, only to get home and find it had a dead pixel, called the Apple store and went back over to exchange for another one.

Got that one home and found that it also has a flickering screen!:(

Got straight back on the phone to Apple and thankfully got through to the person that had served me last in store and explained, was unfortunately told that he didn't think they had any more in stock, but that he would inform his boss of the problems I've been having so that when they were in again I could once again exchange.

Within 20 minutes of the call I received an email from the branch manager apologizing for the problems and letting me know he had reserved one for me. :clap:

As usual, I have received nothing but fantastic service from the guys at my local branch.

Hopefully going to go over this afternoon to try again, wish me luck!
(sorry for the long post)

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom