Canselling Satanta

BName

Banned
Hi i just phoned Setanta to cansell my subscription and they told me i could only do that in a letter to them is that correct ?

geordie33

Standard Member
I cancelled a while ago
I sent an e mail to [email protected] and this did the trick
Unfortunately even though they took 1 more payment they cut me off early depriving me of seeing games I had paid for
I protested to no avail
I had thought I might go back to them but not after this-no wonder they are going bust the way they treat customers

BName

Banned
I cancelled a while ago
I sent an e mail to [email protected] and this did the trick
Unfortunately even though they took 1 more payment they cut me off early depriving me of seeing games I had paid for
I protested to no avail
I had thought I might go back to them but not after this-no wonder they are going bust the way they treat customers

Thanks i just sent them an email so i will see how that goes.
Did you get a reply to yours ?

BName

Banned
No reply today so i will give it till Monday and send them another email.

modey

cancelleing setanta, what a lottery!! just google to see how bad it can be, after 6 phone calls and a letter sent by recoreded delivery i still had trouble getting rid of it...never again!!

geordie33

Standard Member
If you have given proper notice and can proove it I would not hessitate to cancel a direct debit-let them chase you for money not the other way round

Anyone thinking of subscribing (have a lie down until the thought passes!)should never give credit card details-you cannot stop them taking payments

I know people who have has to "loose" their CC to get them off their back

kay72

Standard Member
Yes you will, if you are a first time subscriber. When you sign up, don't forget to input the promo code 3333 to get the £3.33 for 3 months rate.

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom