Canon Photo Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prize78

Prominent Member
Reaction score
This thread is for all users of Canon cameras....

Please feel free to post your pictures from said cameras here, as well as discussions, tips etc etc.....:)

Last edited:
I'll start us off by a moon picture i'm quite happy with. I took it a couple of nights ago.....

Good thread, Nick. :D ... and the bonus is that Jim might see the error of his ways and come over from "the dark side". :eek: :devil:

That's an excellent moon, mate. Was that with the 55-250 zoom? I was thinking of trying out the movie "crop mode", which uses the centre of the frame to give another 6x magnification and then grabbing a frame from the video to see how it comes out. Have you tried that?

Here's one to get started. Taken with the canon 550d

f3.5 at 1/400 and processed in photoshop elements

Yeah it was 55-250 IS mate. f/8 ISO 100 and 1/200 with spot metering. (on a tripod of course!)

Beautiful shot Omega :)

Taken with the 550d 250mm f8 1/160

This is an experimental shot taken at night with a 17-55 lens, 30 sec exposure at f6.3

Love that butterfly shot, Tapzilla and that robin, Keith. :smashin:

Great shots guys - for a Canon especially ;~)

He seems to have a thing for catching snowballs in his mouth!!!!

that's a cracker

Cheers Jim :)

Are you a well know Irish comedian in disguise? :devil:

Nah - that's yourself mate - to be sure - to be sure :D

...I just "say what I see" ;)

Sorry to me seem a bit of a strange thread to start,for me to may threads like it.

Shot with a panasonic,shot with a canon L lens, etc :confused:

After all a camera is just a tool,surely a good photo stand on it own,not what camera you used :)

There's plenty of other camera specific threads on here?? :confused:

Sorry to me seem a bit of a strange thread to start,for me to may threads like it.

Shot with a panasonic,shot with a canon L lens, etc :confused:

After all a camera is just a tool,surely a good photo stand on it own,not what camera you used :)

I don't understand why you would comment as you have?? I assume you meant to say "too many threads like it"

I think you are missing the point - this thread is to give owners of Canon cameras in the smaller dslr range a means not only of putting up pics for comment but also to discuss any aspect of the specific camera with others using the same equipment. As you imply there are a number of threads for different brands of camera - all aimed at specific users.
I am also very surprised that you talk only of a "good photo stand on its own" which tells me you only wish to see an end result and yet the techniques, lenses used, peoples experiences with the myriad of kit combinations is really interesting. Did you know that there is a popular magazine called photo plus that solely deals with Canon stuff?
If I don't like the subject of a thread I just don't go there!

There's plenty of other camera specific threads on here?? :confused:

I think that's what was meant - he meant "too many threads like it" ;)

...must admit I do tend to agree - or at least see the logic of the argument - despite my heavy involvement in the TZ threads and mini-comps and in fact I've suggested opening that up to other brands :)

Having a brand specific discussion thread for tips etc. is of course a different kettle of fish ;)

I guess it's not a good time to start a Fuji HS20 thread then?? :rotfl:

I can't see the problem myself, plenty of threads that hold no interest to me. I just don't click on them.

I have some xxxd material myself that I'm more likely to share on this thread than I would otherwise.

I guess it's not a good time to start a Fuji HS20 thread then?? :rotfl:

I can't see the problem myself, plenty of threads that hold no interest to me. I just don't click on them.

I have some xxxd material myself that I'm more likely to share on this thread than I would otherwise.

Firstly it's NOT a Pr0n thread :nono: and secondly can I ask why you're reticent about sharing the shots in the other sharing sections ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom