KyleS1

Distinguished Member
#2 for me Calvin. Works really well.

Prize78

Yeah number 2 for me too Cal. :)

Prize78

Lovely Harrier shot too Wayne.

Prize78

I'm really glad people are posting their pics up on here....wasn't sure how it would go initially. Keep 'em coming folks :)

CFC1

I'm really glad people are posting their pics up on here....wasn't sure how it would go initially. Keep 'em coming folks :)
Why wouldn't we? :p I feel a little guilty though that you started this thread 'cos you knew that Jim couldn't contribute. :devil: :( ... He is old you know, and needs our companionship. :devil:

:D

Prize78

Why wouldn't we? :p I feel a little guilty though that you started this thread 'cos you knew that Jim couldn't contribute. :devil: :( ... He is old you know, and needs our companionship. :devil:

:D
Why you little..... ha ha
Jim has contributed his thoughts very well to be fair. Besides, there's always the TZ thread.

Pay no attention to the nasty man Jim!! :laugh:

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
Why you little..... ha ha
Jim has contributed his thoughts very well to be fair. Besides, there's always the TZ thread.

Pay no attention to the nasty man Jim!! :laugh:
In fact there are two LX5's on sale in the Classifieds at the moment that may well help resolve my crisis of conscience over that very matter.....

Prize78

:eek:

:eek: :nono: :thumbsdow

:p

So Nick, are you gonna invest in some filters or not? I'd like to get into a system, but they're too dear. :( And to think, I had a 20+ filter Cokin set back in the day when I had my film camera. :rolleyes: ... but they did only cost 2 shillings apiece.
Yeah I think I will mate, although God knows what. I really fancy the long exposure water shots....bit more research I reckon, yet! :)

CFC1

In fact there are two LX5's on sale in the Classifieds at the moment that may well help resolve my crisis of conscience over that very matter.....
:rolleyes: He's bluffing Nick. :rotfl: How many quality mates is he gonna have to spar with on the LX5 thread? :devil: He knows which side his haggis is buttered....

CFC1

Yeah I think I will mate, although God knows what. I really fancy the long exposure water shots....bit more research I reckon, yet! :)
Yeah, I think I'll research a bit more myself. As a matter of fact, TBH, there's not much opportunity around here for the creamy water shots... I'm 45 miles from the nearest coast ... and ... it's too cold. :blush:

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
:rolleyes: He's bluffing Nick. :rotfl: How many quality mates is he gonna have to spar with on the LX5 thread? :devil: He knows which side his haggis is buttered....

...but of course there wouldn't be an LX5 thread ;)

danjama

Apparently you can get variable ND filters on amazon - seems like a cheap and effective way of trying them out to see what suits you, before investing in 'proper' ones.

KyleS1

Distinguished Member
Excellent shots Calvin. #1 for me.

cosmicma

here's a couple or so from a 50d

Prize78

Excellent shots guys. That portrait is superb, cosmica.

Status
Not open for further replies.