• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Canon MVX460 Help !!

retep

Standard Member
Hi
just bought a canon mvx460 and can't get ulead 10 to capture from it.
When connected i get an error "check capture driver" ulead 10 appears to see the camcorder i get sound and can control the camera from the ulead software but no picture from the camera in the software.
I have Vista, could this be the problem? where do i get a driver? I have installed all the software that came with the camera.
Help please anybody.

retep

Standard Member
Solved, there is a "Vista" upgrade patch that you need if you upgrade to the vista operating system, also a service pack upgrade from the ulead site.
thanks

D

dave101

Do you mind me asking where you bought your MVX460 as I have done loads of research into camcorders and decided this is the one I should go for but now can't find it in stock anywhere! I know it's recently been discontinued but I am hoping to find somewhere with remaining stock.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom