1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canon MV700

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by Kissanpoika, Nov 2, 2004.

1. Kissanpoika

Kissanpoika

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

my parents went into Dixons to ask about what digital camcorder to buy and the guy in their told them to get a Canon MV700. Now they've asked me what I think. I've had several conversations in Dixons with their staff about computers in the past and whilst helpful, those conversations have made me somewhat doubtful of the true technical knowledge of some of their staff. However, I know absolutely zero about imaging and camcorders so I'd appreciate it if anyone could give me their opinion of this model.

Please bear in mind my parents need something really easy to use and transfer as they can struggle with technology a bit.

Many thanks! :)

2. Roy Mallard

Roy Mallard

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    700's an ok wee cam, tends to get quite good price promos, check out the panasonic gs11 or sony HC14 as viable alternatives. Sony wins out on low light shooting but will be a few dollars more, all are decent easy to use cams.

3. Kissanpoika

Kissanpoika

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0