1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canon MV650i Opinions please

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by jusuzz, Aug 30, 2004.

1. jusuzz

jusuzz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just purchased the above camcorder along with a HP Media Centre (XP). Want to take video editing up as a hobbie but do not know much about it.

All the equipment i have looks good and I have taken lots of fottage.

By reading these pages I can see that I am missing a lead befor i can connect to my pc. But I would like to know if anyone out there has the same camera and what do they think of it.

Any responses will be appreciated :thumbsup:

2. Jason S

Jason S

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've got one of these cameras and it's produced some really good video. Although it could do better in low light conditions, I'm very please with it. I've done a couple of weddings with it, and everyone's been happy with the results.

The cable you need is probably the DV cable, which is a firewire cable. You can pick these up at virtually every online camera store, ebay, or somewhere like Jessops. You need one end to be the small (4pin) connector which attaches to the camera end though.